International Designer Mo Najem has been in business since 2000. First, starting out in Dubai and now continuing the business internationally with opening a branch in NY in 2013. Our designer continues to design weddings and events for the Royal Families in the Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar; as well as designing weddings and events for our clients in the Tri-State area. We welcome you to look at some of his portfolio on this site.
- Managing Full Wedding of Muhammed Abu Issa’s Daughter, in Bustan Rotana Dubai, 2013
- Organizing and Designing Pastor Chris Birthday Event in Nigeria, with budget exceeding $2,000,000, 2012
- Designing Flowers & Accessories in Abu Dhabi Exhibition Center for the Wedding of the royal family (Nahyan Family), with budget around $3,000,000, 2011
- Designing Flowers & Accessories in Abu Dhabi Exhibition Center for the Wedding of H.E. Minister of Education’s Sheik Shakhboot Al Nahyan son, 2009
- Managing and Organizing Al Ghaith Wedding, with over 1800 attendants, 2008
- Full Managing and Organizing Najjar Wedding in Beil Hall, 2007